I took these 2 months ago, and JUST found them on my camera when I was uploading my ‘fall collection‘ photos for my newest site. There it is my newest ...
48 Custom order Baby shower book marks in the theme of blue and brown. Can’t wait to see their reactions.
My brother, Alex asked me to paint a plate for his fellow church friend for tomorrow.
I painted this plate with peacock blue pebeo and blue decoart. Somehow the decoart didn’t react well to the paint, as if there was a coat of wax and the drawings was repelling.
Took about 40 minutes No inspirations i just doodled away my worries.
Painting plates always leaves me feeling relived Its very hard to explain. I feel like i have all this brain mush of Temple run, and Tiny Monsters, unemployment and playing xbox and my head will EXPLODE soon. Then I grab my pen/brush and paint. I just feel better. Like no other feeling in the world.
Take a peak at some close ups of this plates:
I have been on a fitness craze recently. I love dancing (with xbox kinect, Dance central and Just Dance) and P90x with my brother. I can work out for about 5.5 hours straight and still have energy for MORE! I am addicted. So saying all of this, I need to consume protein to help build my ‘muscles’ I haven’t yet because I dislike the taste of protein powders…
I went online and did some research for protein bars, i took the ingredients and made my own insane recipe. Its insane, because it doesn’t taste like some health food bland blah! It tastes REALLY GOOD!
- 3 tablespoon of chia seed, soaked in water (yield about half a cup)
- 8 table
- spoon of chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon of whole brown flax seed
- 1/4 cup of slivered almonds (toasted with NO oil)
- 1/8 cup of cacao nibs (for the yummi chocolatey flavour – I vitamixed so it has a thinner consistency
- 2 table spoon of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 small lindt dark chocolate 90% bar
- 3 tablespoon of hemp hearts
- 8 table spoon of grounded flax (moisture absorber)
- 2 scoops of protein powder (I used pea protein)
- Combine all the wetish ingredients in a large large bowl: peanut butter, soaked chia seed
- Add the dry ingredients: whole flax seed, cacao nibs, shredded coconut, almonds, hemp hearts, and protein powder
- Leave in the fridge for a coupole of hours (… i have found since adding the whole flax seeds it somehow produced its own flax seed oil, so its a bit oily)
- Remove from the fridge and add grounded flaxseed 2 table spoons at a time until its a non sticky, non oily, non gooey, non liquidly consistency
- Roll them into balls, mine are about 1.5 inches in diameter.
- And coat them with hemp seeds.
And here they are!
Nutritional info to come…
Many of you already may know, but I have decided to create another site dedicated to selling my charm bracelets. I enjoy making them and find that each bracelet tells its own story. I have made them for many cast and crew shows I have worked on last year and they has been a huge hit which lead me to this next venture.
Yesterday I focused on my ads that will run on my main page.
It took me a while to think of slogans and sayings. I think its to the point, short and sweet. Upon check out, each person will be asked questions which allows me to learn more about them. Each bracelet is made specifically for that person (and no one else) Each charm is a memory.
My next ad is part of the pink collection featuring all things pink, sparkly and cute. The pink collection is very special to me. My aunt died of breast cancer when I was younger and I would like to have 20% of all my sales donated to the Breast cancer society. My next step with this is contacting the Breast cancer society and have permission to put their logo on this ad.
The site address will be revealed at a later time Tell me what you think… What colors would you like to see?
This meal is completely vegan and is also a complete protein meal. (has all 20 amino acids)
2 cups of wild rice/black rice
2 cups of mixed beans (chick peas, kidney, green beans, white beans, navy)
Half a small cabbage sliced thinly
6 tbs of whole chia seed
2 tbs of flax seed
6 tbs of hemp seed halves
4 tbs of braggs (soy sauce)
2 tbs of sesame oil
1 tbs of flax seed oil
Mix the dry ingredients with the wet and taste test it. If its not flavorful enough add more soy sauce.
If it is too wet you can add some grounded chia seed. It will absorb te moisture.
If its too mushy and lacks texture chop more raw cabbage.
You can also choose to add salt and pepper if u want. I choose not to. Your pallet will enjoy the favors of this meal instead of hyping it up with sodium (aka a kidney stone in a year)
This makes about 5 “cup” containers that I eat at subs.
On the day I pack away some toasted pumpkin seeds and I sprinkle it on.
This meal I have complimented with;
Cook edamame beans
Pickled (vinegar and chopped garlic) cucumbers
It’s amazing you can easily change it up by adding one ingredient. It taste great on its on but you really appreciate other foods and their wonderful taste by not masking it with a kidney stone
Let me know how yours turns out.